Aren’t you a programmer?
Do you want a low-code cross-browser testing tool?
Don’t you have any coding ideas?
Want an alternative to Selenium, Puppeter, Playwright or Cypress that doesn’t require a programming background?
If you are experiencing all these problems then this review article is suitable for you.
Let’s just check what is waiting for you.
All your problems will be solved in the blink of an eye.
Yes,, my friends, you heard right.
Now, I can’t wait myself to covering about such a wonderful featured tool to automate testing for your online service without needing to know anything about code.
We all know that there are well-known testing libraries like Selenium, Puppetier, Playwright or Cypress, but you need to have a programming background for these tools, because you need to know how to inspect HTML and CSS to write test scripts.
However, most people involved in testing are not programmers. They are business owners like you, or a sales and marketing executive, or a dedicated manual tester, probably to check in some spreadsheets, including a checklist of user stories. With that in mind, Shi Ling, co-founder of UIlicious, wants to empower regular people with tools to automatically test your online services without having to know anything about the code.
What is UIlicious
UIlicious is a low-code tool that lets you test user journeys for your website and monitor results across browsers. You can catch defects and get instant notifications with detailed test reports.
- Software testers,
- trained programmers,
- designers and
- manual testers looking to automate their vetting process.
How It Works
Test your projects made with React, Vue, Angular, and other frontend frameworks. UIlicious works on static sites, server- side rendering, single- page apps, and web components.
You can access all features and collaborate with your team from a browser tab. Indeed, you don’t need to install any program, plugin, or additional web browser to run your tests.
Just Follow Three Steps
Automate tests in three easy steps
UIlicious improves the quality of life of web makers, as well as the products they build, at all stages of the testing process. Find out how we make web testing a breeze.
Your tests are as easy to create as they are to maintain. So you have more time to focus on your product.
Stay on top of defects, ensure your users always get the best experience possible in all conditions.
Communicate more clearly
Improve the way your team members work together using exhaustive bug reports and service integrations.
Ullicious lets you conduct experiments seamlessly, closely monitor and communicate problems with your team — even if you are not a technology expert.
Automate your web app test in minutes.
Pricing plan of UIlicious
Simple and affordable pricing plan of UIlicious for Everyone. Here, you will get four types of plans, like: BASIC ($120/per month), PRO ($360/per month), PRO PLUS ($760/per month) and ENTERPRISE (Contact)
- Up to 15 projects,
- Write unlimited tests,
- Swap test data with Datasets,
- Geo-location testing,
- Schedule unlimited weekly, daily, or hourly jobs,
- Get error alerts via email or webhooks,
- Up to 3 months of test report history,
- Email support.
- All features in Basic,
- Up to 15 projects,
- Email and chat support.
- All features in Pro,
- Unlimited number of projects,
- Office hours with our Quality Engineers.
Sooo, if you want to get a lifetime deal at a reasonable price, you just go to the Appsumo platform where you can get this tool for lifetime only at $59 . No monthly payment is required.
Appsumo Deal Terms of UIlicious
- Lifetime access to UIlicious,
- All future Basic Plan updates,
- No codes, no stacking—just choose the plan that’s right for you,
- You must activate your license within 60 days of purchase,
- Ability to upgrade or downgrade between 5 license tiers,
- Only for new UIlicious users who do not have existing accounts,
- 60-day money-back guarantee, no matter the reason.
Features Included in All Plans
- Data-driven testing with variables,
- Test on different screen resolutions,
- Geolocation testing in various locations,
- Schedule automated tests,
- Get instant notifications,
- See test run history,
- Send webhooks,
- Screenshot at every step of the test,
- Share your reports in two clicks,
- Export in PDF, JSON, CSV, or image formats,
- Auto-redact sensitive information.
Appsumo Pricing Plan
One More Thing
Are you an early-stage startup?
Special Price: US $60 per month
Enjoy all the Basic plan features at a 50% discount for your first year. UIlicious is a perfect testing tool for startups. Kickstart your projects by ensuring your early adopters always get the best experience.
- Eligibility requirements
- Founded within the last 2 years,
- Received less than US$1,000,000 in funding.
Check what others think
How to get UIlicious at $49
- Visit the UIlicious deal page.
- Wait for An Discount popup will appear.
- Enter your Email to receive the exclusive benefits.
- Continue with the same email id.
- Get a $10 discount at the end.
- Discount valid for new users only.
Join Plus Member
Join the AppSumo Plus Program and start racking up rewards today.
At the End
UIlicious is worth every dollar, because UIlicious never sleeps. UIlicious can test your website 24 hours a day, and if an hour of your day is worth $50, with automated testing with UIlicious, you will already save $1,200 a day and instead you can spend your time creating value. Now imagine if you have 10 concurrencies. And if you are not satisfied with the product and you do not agree, you can ask for a refund.
This a rare deal !
Try it out, you’ll love it! You deserve to have the freedom of creativity, so why are you waiting for? Grab this lifetime deal now.
Most of these deals will be sold out within one week of their launch on AppSumo. So be sure to grab them while you can.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Do you offer a free trial period? What is included?
A: Yes, you can start a 7-day free trial whenever you are ready. It includes most of the features in the Basic plan, which lets you:
- Create, run, and schedule tests on Chrome and Firefox,
- Setup email and webhook alerts whenever a test fails,
- Use datasets to swap test data between tests and manage sensitve test data.
However, you will not be able to use regions in your test runs.
Q: What currencies do you accept?
A: All our prices are in US dollars.
Q: Can I try UIlicious for free?
A: Yes, there are a free 7-day trial period to all new registrants. You will be able to try most of the features of this test tool during this week.
Q: What is a concurrency?
A: Concurrency is the number of tests you can run at the same time, e.g. having 2 concurrencies means you can run two tests at a time.
If you execute more tests than the number of concurrencies you have, your tests will be added to a queue and ran once there are available concurrencies.
Q: Is there a limit to the number of tests or test minutes?
A: No, each concurrency is unlimited, you can run an unlimited number of tests or minutes of testing per concurrency.
Q: What is a job?
A: A job is a scheduled test, which you can set to run on any day of the week, daily or even hourly.
Error alerts can be configured to send you an email or message on your preferred team communication platform. These notifications can even be sent via webhooks.
Thanks for Reading.